- La Voz Hispana de Connecticut (The Hispanic Voice of Connecticut) is Connecticut?s and Western Massachusetts? largest and most respected FREE weekly Spanish language newspaper. La Voz is headquartered in New Haven, CT; it has satellite offices in Hartford, Stamford, Connecticut and Springfield, Mass.
- La Voz started circulating in the City of New Haven in 1993. It was designed to provide much needed information to the fastest growing community in the State of Connecticut.
- La Voz Hispana has a readership of over 125,000 per week. It circulates in the cities in Connecticut with the highest concentrations of Hispanics: Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Stamford, Norwalk, Meriden, New Britain and Danbury.
- In Western, Mass it circulates in Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee, West Springfield and Westfield.
- The paper covers: local, state, and national news, sports and entertainment, health and science, and society. It also has a thriving classified section with help wanted, invitation to bid and request for proposal ads. It is the perfect vehicle to target the Latino market.
- La Voz has a working partnership with the electronic mainstream daily New Haven Independent (newhavenindependent.org). They translate and share news content and produce a ground breaking weekly bilingual video news report.
- La Voz is committed to the small business development of our state. It is a member of The National Association of Hispanic Publications, Greater New Haven Chamber Of Commerce, Spanish American Merchants Association, Greater Bridgeport Merchants Association, Stamford Hispanic Merchants Association and Affiliated Chambers of Greater Springfield.
- La Voz Hispana de Connecticut is the proud co-sponsor of many festivals, parades, and Expos.
Send us a message!
Detalles de Contacto
La Voz Hispana CT
51 Elm St., Suite 307, New Haven, CT 06510
Numero de Contacto: (203)-865-2272
La Voz Hispana son tus noticias, entrenimiento, musica, fashion en un solo lugar. Ultimas noticias para mantenerte informado.